Tuesday, June 15, 2004

NADA Appraisal Guides - Get a Value -

NADA Appraisal Guides - Get a Value -
Dropped the price today to 4500. Getting desperate.

Called the grandparents yesterday, not exactly the supportive conversation I'd hoped for.
Not that I had any reason to expect different, but hey, I'm 22, I'm too young to expect the worst from people.

So I'm wanting it gone, big time, can't wait to sell. I just want to like driving again. I don't like feeling like the car is punishing me for being a bad kid or an inappreciative little brat. Still, with 4500 I'm a little more than halfway toward a convertible. Maybe this will blow over, maybe it won't. Maybe I don't care enough to have them think I'm not an inappreciative brat. Maybe I'm almost glad I don't have to pretend that they were true, cozy, storytelling grandparents my whole life. Thank you, guys, for relieving me of the burden of our fake relationship. Life should be easier now.

Wrote a review today, which was nice, to write, to get something in under my name. I imagine I will be going on hiatus big time while Amy is out. Metamorphoses was a good show, and I was glad to write a good review for it. There's really no reason to find little missteps in something that is good in the big picture. Which is something I've learned to apply to most situations. I won't be judged for having sold a white elephant that is leading me down a primrose path to destitution. I am not a bad person because I don't want to drive a 30-year-old behemoth. I'm a person making the very best out of a really lousy, rock/hard place situation.

Woo! Fahrenheit 9/11 is coming to a theatre near . . . ME!
The Landmark Crossroads 6, in Boulder, will show it June 25. Rock on. Although I'd better bring a container, because the combination of several consecutive smirking chimp scenes with theatre popcorn will probably induce vomiting.

Lately the news has actually been making me physically ill. Didn't some lady sue because Janet Jackson's boob made her queasy? Maybe I've got something there. Sell the car and sue Halliburton for making me literally sick at the very mention of its name. Hey, they've got cash to spare. Then I could get a new car.

Bleh, what a screwed up world we live in.

1 comment:

  1. we provide a power leveling and free wow gold wow power leveling|*|wow power leveling|*|http://www.wotlk-powerleveling.com|*|fdgf51

    ReplyDelete