Thursday, September 23, 2004

Bliss . . .

Okay today has been really low-key, mostly the same old routine of my job and life, but I did interview a new candidate for the assistant position and . . .

I'M GETTING THE CAR!!!!

The check up went ok, and all of what needs to be done is basic maintenance, belts, hoses, spark plugs etc. And apparently a lot of it can be DIY without risk of future damage. So good. I'm going to have my own wheels before long!

What can I say without giving too much away . . .
It's a 96 with 63k, Burgundy, beige leather inside, heated seats, an analog clock (love that), 5-speed 2.3 liter straight 4 (I know, a 4, but it goes like gangbusters). Adorable.

C'mon, Lizzie- get down here so you can see it!

I'm open to names . . . suggestions? I know, it's stupid to name a car (but only if you name it something retarded, like Winnie or Snoopy or Herbie). But this car is going to need a name.

Now I'm just waiting for the loan business to go through and hopefully that will happen tomorrow.

I'm too happy right now to rip on the president or vice president or the general affairs of the world. I have heard to many predictions that he'll either lose or get castrated by a newly-elected liberal congress. So life is good . . . I'll be okay.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment