Tuesday, January 11, 2005

ABC News: Quiet Protest Planned for Inauguration

ABC News: Quiet Protest Planned for Inauguration

And if you can't make it to DC, here are a few ways you can protest the coron-*ahem* inauguration:

Buy nothing.

Put these on your blog/site.

A day of fasting.

If you've got a couple of sick days lying around, take the Peace Train (I will probably really be physically ill that day anyway- it remains to be seen whether I will be able to bring myself to work or not).

Run on vapors for the day- buy no gas.

Damn, I wish I could be in New Orleans for this.

And if all else fails, just go to work, buy your gas and stay in town, but please, wear black.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, we'll play a song for you.

    Michael
    webmaster
    jazzfuneralfordemocracy.com

    ReplyDelete