From Pete at Perfectly Cromulent:
You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
A post-apocalyptic culture needs humor, so I'd want to be something light hearted, like "Me Talk Pretty One Day" by David Sedaris
Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
From a book, definitely Holden Caulfield. From a film, I'd say Cary Grant in "Philadelphia Story" or Steve McQueen in . . . well, just about everything.
The last book you bought is:
The latest McSweeney's Quarterly Concern- the Comics edition.
The last book you read:
See above. But before that, "Naked" by David Sedaris.
What are you currently reading?
"Reading Lolita in Tehran."
Five books you would take to a deserted island.
5. The Grapes of Wrath, Steinbeck
4. Catcher in the Rye, Salinger
3. My Norton Anthology of English Literature (dark ages thru 1870)
2. The Great Gatsby, Fitzgerald
1. Catch 22, since I still haven't finished it and I really need to.
Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
To my fabulously well-read and considerate readership. Why? Because we like you!