Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday lists

ACTUAL JOB LISTING HEADINGS IN THE DENVER/BOULDER CRAIGSLIST 'ETC' SECTION:

-Foot Model
. . . c'mon baby, smash up those grapes . . .

-Asian Teens- $40
. . . THIS doesn't sound lecherous at all . . .

-ATTRACTIVE MEN AND WOMEN TO DO HOUSE CLEANING
. . . Hey, there's Cheetos on the floor! (dropping cheetos on the floor.)

-Gadget Freek Internet Survey
. . . Nah, you'll never find "Gadget Freeks" on the Internets.

-EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUAL TO MEASURE FOR FABRIC YARDAGE
. . .There's something very Silence of the Lambs about that one.

-Person Wanted
. . . How sad.

-Bandit sign distributor
. . . Lizzie! We found your true calling!

-someone to run a quick errand
. . . Eh. I don't feel like going to the Post Office. I know what I'll do!

-labor, do you have skills?
. . . Like numchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills? Because we only want laborers who have great skills.

4 comments:

  1. I love Craigs List! It's like a giant Safeway bulletin board, except that it's better organized and you can search from your home computer. It's been an important part of my life now for about 4 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogwhoring skills, googlebombing skills, IOKIYAR skills...

    I <3 Napolean Dynamite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wield numchucks, can I forward my resume?

    ReplyDelete