Tuesday, August 02, 2005

NTodd, Internet Sugar Daddy

I changed my gravatar from the South Park cognate to the classic pic of Uma Thurman on the Pulp Fiction poster not too long ago . . . and it has prompted a number of clever and amusing Pulp Fiction moments on the Atrios boards, including one where NTodd, of Dohiyi Mir offered to buy me a $5 shake at Jackrabbit slims.

In jest, I said that I accept paypal.

So this morning, I open my e-mail to find that $5 in real money has, indeed, been transferred to my paypal account.

Thanks, NTodd . . . I'll meet ya at Mamie Van Doren's table.

In other news, I'm a guest blogger now over at the Colorado Soapblox. Check it out- we're trying to build a state-specific sort of Daily Kos thing.

4 comments:

  1. It's just that her milkshake brings all the boys to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll meet ya at Mamie Van Doren's table.

    Whoohoo!

    Uh, if I'm a little late, please order me the Douglas Sirk steak, bloody as hell. And a vanilla Coke. Thanks... :-)

    ReplyDelete