Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday Lists- Mediocrity Rules Edition

CITIES THAT ARE HOME TO AT LEAST ONE TGI FRIDAYS:

Abu Dhabi
Bogota
Quito
Guatemala City
Tegucigalpa
Mumbai
Reykjavic
Pusan
Beirut
Kuala Lumpur
Jeddah
Kiev
Caracas


SONGS UNLIKELY TO MAKE IT ONTO A "KIDZ BOP" COMPILATION

"Hell is for Children," Pat Benatar
"Figured You Out," Nickelback
"How Many Licks?" L'il Kim
"Walk on the Wild Side," Lou Reed
"Closer," Nine Inch Nails
"Icicle," Tori Amos
"Stroke Me," Billy Squier
"Lola," The Kinks
"My Name is Luca," Suzanne Vega

SONGS THAT, ODDLY ENOUGH, HAVE MADE IT ONTO A KIDZ BOP COMPILATION:

"This Love," Maroon Five (Choice lyric: I tried my best to feed her appetite/ Keep her coming every night/ So hard to keep her satisfied)

"Dilemma," Nelly (Choice lyric: I know how n****s start actin’ trippin’/and hate up all the girls/And there’s no way Nelly go for it/ Ain’t f***in’ with no dame, as you could see)

"1, 2 Step," Ciara feat. Missy Elliot (Choice Lyric: Stroke my stuff/
And yes i flaunt it/ Goodies make the boys jump on it)

3 comments:

  1. oh, i am very sad. in regards to your TGI Friday's info, i was going to offer the knowledge that there are no Outback Steakhouses in Australia, which I thought would be very quite funny. and i was going to say that there is one in South Korea.

    but now I find out, about four years after i discovered the afore-mentioned fact-oids, that there are indeed now 2 Outbacks in Australia. Very sad. There are, in fact 2 in China, and there's even one in Guam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee.

    The TGI Fridays in Oakland closed a couple months back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm chagrined to learned that you are even aware of KIDZ BOP. And I'm quite sure that "My Name Is Luca" would show up on a KIDZ BOP album produced by Canadians.

    ReplyDelete