Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday Lists

First, a lesson.

Don't rely on your VCR to know that the cable system has changed. Otherwise, you will rewind your tape to discover not the full Sunday Night Adult Swim lineup, but three hours of the Golf Channel.

Dammit.

And now, the lists:

SURPRISING HOBBIES OF WELL-KNOWN DESPOTS

1. Stalin: Crocheting.
2. Pol Pot: Tole painting.
3. Frederick the Great of Prussia: Scrapbooking.
4. Tamerlane: Bocce ball.
5. Ceausescu: Pottery.


PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT JOSH GROBAN'S WEBSITE:

1. The Per Te cookbook, a compilation of recipes from Groban's fans
2. A Josh Groban T-shirt wearing teddy bear
3. Josh Groban aromatherapy travel candles
4. Josh Groban logo CD-R discs

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry if I am doing this the wrong way, but I came across this blog on accident and I want to say hi! from me, Joy, a voice from your past. Anyway, I live in Denver too, and even though I can tell you have gotten much, much smarter than me, it might be fun to get together and catch up. Email me if you get a chance: joyannearnold@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That takes guts, outing yourself as a Josh Groban fan like that.

    ReplyDelete