Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's OK, I have a note from my mom.

I was out sick yesterday from work, so that's my excuse for the absence. Being my mother's child, though, I used the day to catch up on a lot of things- Laundry, a couple of seamstressing projects I'm working on, and brainstorming the new column, which has been reupped for another six months. Woo hoo!

The subject I decided on was a more political one than I've ever done before (unless you are really passionate about breed-specific legislation). I'm just kind of sad that the networks and everyone were harping on the "revealing" nature of hurricane Katrina, vis a vis the poor, and now all that has faded and they're instead harping on the insane notion that Tom Cruise and Beardy McBeardington are going to have a baby.

We'll see how that goes.

At any rate, a day out means twice as much work for the next day so I'd better get started compiling some film listings . . .

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I know it's non-news, but imagine the horror had he gotten his Scientological claws in Scarlett Johannsen...

    ReplyDelete