Monday, October 24, 2005

What the Deuce?


This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands on a Sunday afternoon.

All in all, though, the kind of weekend where one forgets the bigger issues of the world, and has a delightful time in the smaller-scale realities of two days off of work. I need more weekends like this . . . although right now I'm nursing a low-grade hangover from too much fun last night at Carmine's on Penn and a too-friendly waiter who pours too-generous after-dinner drinks.

I can't imagine what my post-Fitzmas hangover will feel like . . . but I have a feeling that it will be worth it.

5 comments:

  1. re: the pumpkin: honeybunches, you are obsessed. Was it really that good???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it was. But the main thing was that I just saw the perfect Stewie Head pumpkin at the grocery store and decided to go for it. Inspiration comes in weird ways . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Oh, and Ginger at the Pepper has written a scathingly brilliant Fitzmas carol that you can sing when the glorious day finally arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fear the havok your stewie with lay across the land. awesome carving!

    ReplyDelete