Monday, November 21, 2005

Surprising to no one, especially not me.

Pure Nerd
91 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 17% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!


Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:

Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 98% on nerdiness
You scored higher than 55% on geekosity
You scored higher than 15% on dork points

Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

8 comments:

  1. 47 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 39% Dork.

    I'm surprised that I didn't nerd it up a little more. Let me know when they put on a "geek, dweeb, or spazz" quiz, because I will spazz on that motherfucker like there's no tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 73% nerd, 52% geek, 52% dork.

    But against age/gender: 73% nerdy, 85% geeky, 90% dorky.

    Hmmm. Guess I never did get that conforming thing down very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rule!

    Modern, Cool Nerd
    52 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 30% Dork
    For The Record:

    A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
    A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
    You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure Nerd
    60 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 17% Dork


    doesn't the fact that i took the test at all raise my dork level? :)

    but yeah, i can live with pure nerd. if wifey can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon I, the Outcast Genius, will rule you all! Bwahaha! (I am, apparently, uber-dorky, geeky, and nerdy compared to other 24 year old women. Oh well.)
    Thanks for the test link, VV! When I brutally assume control of planet Earth, you shall be spared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, BTW - Outcast Genius is 95 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 69% Dork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am purebred nerd. Terrifyingly so. Perhaps I was an extra in 'Revenge of the Nerds' in a past life.

    ReplyDelete