Since Rorschach over at No Capital was kind enough to pass this li'l item on, I feel obligated to continue the cycle. Well, that and I am really narcissistic and I like talking about myself. Hah.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Get published in a real magazine.
2. Travel to the Middle East.
3. Visit the nation's capitol.
4. See the Great Barrier Reef.
5. Kiss someone atop the Eiffel Tower.
6. Accomplish something in the way of activism that I can point to and say, "the world is better now because I did that."
7. Get my sister out of her 20s in one piece.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Sing. In public.
2. Sit through a slasher film (Scream, Scary Movie, etc.)
3. Eat brussels sprouts.
4. Understand staunch anti-immigration bigots.
5. Walk long distances in flat shoes.
6. Stop wanting to learn.
7. Get organized to the point that I'd like to be.
Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
1. My constant need for positive feedback.
2. The almost instinctive need to write about stuff that gets me fired up.
3. I've been on the internet in one way or another since age 12, it just seemed like the thing to do.
4. Being part of an underground of skeptics, malcontents and freak-flag wavers. Vive la revolution!
5. The sheer, mind-bending boredom of downtime at work.
6. The superstars of blogging that keep me sane, informed and happy.
7. The incredible humanity that manages to shine through a system of networks, servers, wires and data.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
2. You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.
3. The thing IS . . .
4. I need a drink.
5. There are a lot of stupid people in the world.
6. I love livin in the city!
Seven Books That I Love
1. Alfredo Vea, "La Maravilla."
2. Daniel DaFoe, "Moll Flanders."
3. JD Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye."
4. Collette, "Le Pur et L'impur" (I read this baby en francais, baby!).
5. Camus, "L'Etranger," also in French
6. John Krakauer, "Under the Banner of Heaven" (Quite the eye opener, that).
7. David Sedaris, "Me Talk Pretty One Day".
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
2. Raising Arizona.
3. Niagara (with Marilyn Monroe in full cinemascopic glory).
4. The Princess Bride.
5. MST3K: "parts, the clonus horror."
6. SLC Punk.
7. Pulp Fiction.
Seven People I Want To Join In Too
1. AAaaaaaaaaaaaalisoon . . .
4. teh l4m3.
5. Little Vespa.
7. Mustang Bobby.
OK, that is all- I'm out till Tuesday.