REASONS THIS CHRISTMAS ROCKED
1. Driving to Longmont on I-25 with the top down in 65 degree weather
2. Spending the weekend with Little Vespa, who leaves to save the African Continent in February
3. Kicking serious ass at the family scrabble game
4. Borders gift cards= ability to catch up on hipster credentials (Pixies, Surfer Rosa; Belle and Sebastian, If You're Feeling Sinister; Decemberists, Picaresque; Sigur Ros, (); Edith Frost, It's a Game)
5. Waking up Christmas Morning under a pile of purring tuxedo cat in my parents' attic guest room
6. Discovering the Elvis station on my parents' satellite radio selection
7. My mom's mashed potatoes
8. My dad: "Goose is steak that flies."
9. My mom promising to make me a wallet like Samuel L. Jackson's from Pulp Fiction
10. Having more fun than it makes sense to be having. As usual.