Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday List: Lost Time Edition

ACTUAL TITLES OF TESTS ON QUIZILLA.COM

1. How Do You Smile in Anime?
2. What Kind of Fairy Would Be Your Friend?
3. Which Random Google Image Search Result Are You?
4. Which Evanescence Video Best Represents You?
5. What Magical Journey Suits You?
6. Would a demon, fallen, or vampire fall for you part 5 (for girls)?
7. What Animal Do You Look Like When You're Stoned?
8. how much do u luv llamas?
9. What Somewhat Important Event From The 17th Century Are You?
10. Do You Poop Too Much?

4 comments:

  1. More proof that people who religiously watch Joss Whedon-penned productions should be taken to cult deprogramming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even try to game the results, but I knew I would be "Bring Me To Life". And I'm also an average pooper. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the incredible misfortune to click on the vampire one. I guess you had to take parts 1-4 for it to make sense.

    ReplyDelete