Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Almost famous . . .

Back in the day, I was in a high school production of "The Tempest." Two of my costars went on to bigger and much better things- Shawna Fildes made a film called "State of Beeing" and my friend Kirsten, who I idolized, went on to work the comedy scene in LA and NY and even had bit parts in "Kate and Leopold" and on an episode of "Law and Order, SVU."

Where am I going with this? Well, in some mid-afternoon idle googling of high school friends and acquaintances, I found that Kirsten is going to host an evening of up-and-coming comedians at the Aspen Comedy Festival.

If any of you all are planning a trip to the mountains in March, I suggest making a trip to this festival and to Kirsten's show. I guarantee a good time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment