Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday list: Little Vespa's Greatest Hits

Actual, unedited quotes from my little sister:

1. (Picture dejected, pathetic facial expression)"I ordered a brownie and it never came."

2. "I *am* a relationship vulcan."

3. "Never underestimate the power of thread count."

4. "I enjoy speeding so much that I'm prepared to pay for a ticket."

5. (In response to a guy at a bar who told her she's "too beautiful" to smoke): "Yeah, that's probably true."

6. "You smell like butt."

7. "The living room smells like a Dave Matthews concert."

8. "I'm just going to get pie."

9. "You know, Rick Allen" (proceeds to mime a one-armed drummer)

10. "If I ever find a boy like my sister, I'll have found my soul mate"

3 comments:

  1. "If I ever find a boy like my sister, I'll have found my soul mate"

    --- if you only knew how many doors to perversion you just flung open for us at the lab...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! You smell like butt! ;-)>

    ReplyDelete