Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vestal Vespa pledge drive

OK, folks. I am very close to getting this sparkly new(ish) Bajaj scooter, gleaming in mod glory. But. But I was hoping to have a little more time to save up for it and so in yet another case of poor timing, I am a wee bit short of living the scooter dream.

And while I promised I'd never, ever whore the blog out like this, I saw Gavin do it and we all know that if Gavin M. jumped off a cliff, I'd happily follow.

Here it is:












Your opportunity to contribute to the dream I hold so dear- 110 mpg living.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here is VV performing an act . . . of desperation.

As the guy with the cardboard sign says, anything helps.

Love and kisses,
VV

2 comments:

  1. Did my part to start the ball rolling. Where's everyone else at!!!!!

    We can do this folks. Way more societal benefit than throwing money away at the liberal media like npr, right!

    Can't we all picture those glasses flying by with hair streaming behind a big grin??!?!?!

    Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn - work's sucking that hard, huh?

    ReplyDelete